KBCA is Kanata Beaverbrook Community Association a non-profit, volunteer community association making Beaverbrook a great place to live. Most people join during the successful annual door-to-door membership drive. The 2014/2015 membership fee is still only $10.00 per household. This small fee helps support a wide range of community initiatives. You can pay your fee online using our paypal account using the button below:
Get active with us in:
- Representation of Beaverbrook to City of Ottawa on planning and other issues
- Contacting the Mayor’s office to preserve community distinctiveness
- Working with Marianne Wilkinson, City of Ottawa Councillor for Kanata North, (who is a longtime Beaverbrook resident and a former KBCA president)
- Managing the Beaverbrook Community Centre and three outdoor skating rinks
- Organizing “The Great Beaverbrook Clean-Up Day and Community Picnic” in May
- Caring for the two Beaverbrook entrance gardens.
- Informative meetings, discussions and speakers at the Beaverbrook Community Centre, on topical local issues,like policing, schools, safety, traffic and community futures
- Updating residents on local issues and handy links to other community-related sites
- Support for Beaverbrook groups, including Scouts, Guides, various school activities, Kanata Youth Centre, Kanata Food Cupboard, and the Community Resource Centre
WE WELCOME YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN OUR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION. PLEASE WELCOME YOUR KBCA CANVASSER WHEN THEY CALL.