- Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 19:53
KBCA last general meeting of the year (just before the Christmas Party**) will be a time-saver Special General Meeting on 3 December at 7 pm at the Beaverbrook Community Centre (2 Beaverbrook Rd.). This short meeting is an opportunity to review recent success and prepare for the New Year.
- Councilor Marianne Wilkinson will present a brief summary of the outcomes on #2 The Parkway with short q&a City Staff expected to attend.
- house-keeping motion: That KBCA ask the membership, at a special General Meeting to approve the spending of up to $12,000 from the Reserve Fund for legal and planning costs as required.
- preparations for next year's February AGM, nominations, plan to honour those who served/donated, enhanced the community
- winter schedule of KBCA events/activities
**(This meeting takes place after the Traveling Village Dinner on December 1 -- and before the Christmas Party on December 5.