- Published on Monday, 10 April 2017 03:04
The Kanata Beaverbrook Community Association will hold its annual general meeting, Tuesday May 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the community centre at the Beaverbrook Mall - 2 Beaverbrook Road
- Report on achievements of the past year and elect officers for the coming year.
- Discuss plans for this coming year, including renovations, sign repairs, outdoor initiatives
- Introduce our updated mandate and revised bylaws
- Get feedback on what you would like to see in Beaverbrook. What would you like to see the KBCA do for you?
All residents of Beaverbrook are eligible for election to the KBCA Board.
All residents of Beaverbrook are welcome to attend